Easy to care for, and interesting to learn about, our charming outdoor Satsuki Azalea bonsai makes a unique gift. “Satsuki” means “fifth month” in Japanese, and the bonsai typically bloom in late Spring. For best results, place azalea outdoors in an area with morning sun and afternoon shade. During winter months where there is danger of frost, place plant in a protected area such as a garage or shed. Bonsai will not bloom year-round; bonsai may arrive in a non-blooming stage July to April. Care instructions are included.
- 3-year-old Satsuki azalea (approximately 8" tall)
- Deliveries in May typically arrive with flowering buds, other months may not arrive blooming
- 8" wide, glazed bonsai pot (assorted colors)
- OUTDOOR BONSAI: This bonsai grows best outside (where temps are above 40*F); when temperatures drop below 40*F, place in cool room or shed, to protect from frost
- Includes humidity tray and rocks (not pictured)
- Care Instructions included
- Item #41340